I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call.
My issue is that the collar is broken which renders the utensil useless ...I have not used it that much although I have had it probably longer ago than I think since I went to the party....but never the less not used much as I have another one (not Pampered Chef)....I called Kim to see what the procedure was for getting a replacement part....With no reply and going to the site I see that it costs $13.75 or so....that is one thing but almost $9 to ship it to me? are you kidding? Are you really kidding?
I will not replace it as it will cost more than half of the cost of a whole new chopper...and in turn I will give no positive feed back on this product or Pampered Chef... (A lady who hosted a party said the collar broke on her chopper before the 30 day replacement policy was up so it was replaced ....should last longer than that don't you think?)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I'm a Wyndam Resort Gold Member..What happens to members...This is sad... ..."
- "I am a member of GameStop and been purchasing games from there online site since 2010. I placed an order on Friday April 15th for (1) Dark Souls 3 Lord..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."