I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call.

My issue is that the collar is broken which renders the utensil useless ...I have not used it that much although I have had it probably longer ago than I think since I went to the party....but never the less not used much as I have another one (not Pampered Chef)....I called Kim to see what the procedure was for getting a replacement part....With no reply and going to the site I see that it costs $13.75 or so....that is one thing but almost $9 to ship it to me? are you kidding? Are you really kidding?

I will not replace it as it will cost more than half of the cost of a whole new chopper...and in turn I will give no positive feed back on this product or Pampered Chef... (A lady who hosted a party said the collar broke on her chopper before the 30 day replacement policy was up so it was replaced ....should last longer than that don't you think?)

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pampered Chef and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pampered Chef.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Pampered Chef to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

Nikisalomone

I'm sorry you're consultant flaked out like that.Actually, Pampered Chef stands behind their calendar for one year.

And, will replace it free of charge including shipping.

If you need help facilitating this please contact me directly at PamperedChefNiki (at)gmail.com.Thank you!

All products have at least 1 year warranty. call 888OURCHEF they can look you up :))) and if its still under warranty (i think the chopper is 5 years) they will send a replacement part :))