I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call.
My issue is that the collar is broken which renders the utensil useless ...I have not used it that much although I have had it probably longer ago than I think since I went to the party....but never the less not used much as I have another one (not Pampered Chef)....I called Kim to see what the procedure was for getting a replacement part....With no reply and going to the site I see that it costs $13.75 or so....that is one thing but almost $9 to ship it to me? are you kidding? Are you really kidding?
I will not replace it as it will cost more than half of the cost of a whole new chopper...and in turn I will give no positive feed back on this product or Pampered Chef... (A lady who hosted a party said the collar broke on her chopper before the 30 day replacement policy was up so it was replaced ....should last longer than that don't you think?)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I am a member of GameStop and been purchasing games from there online site since 2010. I placed an order on Friday April 15th for (1) Dark Souls 3 Lord..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed. Slow service. We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."