Pampered Chef - No help at all
I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked many questions such as, who gave it to you? What party did they attend? When did they purchase it? Etc,. I did not know the answers so when the "helper" checked her computer she said she could not find giver. She said I could BUY another top. She said to contact the gift giver and get the receipt number. My thought is if Pampered Chef is not any more customer friendly than this I will not continue to be a customer and will not hesitate to share my feelings with my friends
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- None interest in my problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vegetable Steamer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call. My issue is that the..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "This evening my family went to Chipotle. We were taken back by the $2.00 additional charge for quachamole when we were asked for it along with all the other sides...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."