Pampered Chef - No help at all

41 of 102 Pampered Chef reviews

I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked many questions such as, who gave it to you? What party did they attend? When did they purchase it? Etc,. I did not know the answers so when the "helper" checked her computer she said she could not find giver. She said I could BUY another top. She said to contact the gift giver and get the receipt number. My thought is if Pampered Chef is not any more customer friendly than this I will not continue to be a customer and will not hesitate to share my feelings with my friends

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service
    • None interest in my problem

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vegetable Steamer
Review category
Shopping
review #636629

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pampered Chef? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 102 Pampered Chef reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16, 2015 #1034373

Just to put things in perspective, the item is $11

1 0 Reply

Jun 11, 2015 #993700 Denver, Colorado, United States

Do you have any idea how many people try to get something for free and are fraudulent in their escapades? As with ANY company, they obviously cant just send something out to someone because you said it was true!! You cant even take something back to Walmart and get it replaced without a receipt! You just need to get a party number and consultant name, it isn't that hard. They did give you a solution, it just wasn't the one that you wanted.

5 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.