Pampered Chef - No help at all
I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked many questions such as, who gave it to you? What party did they attend? When did they purchase it? Etc,. I did not know the answers so when the "helper" checked her computer she said she could not find giver. She said I could BUY another top. She said to contact the gift giver and get the receipt number. My thought is if Pampered Chef is not any more customer friendly than this I will not continue to be a customer and will not hesitate to share my feelings with my friends
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- None interest in my problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vegetable Steamer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Purchased electric reclining loveseat and recliner. First the covering starts to blister and then started peeling off in long strips. I spent over 1800.00 on the two pieces and they..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "This evening my family went to Chipotle. We were taken back by the $2.00 additional charge for quachamole when we were asked for it along with all the other sides...."