Featured Not resolved

I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked many questions such as, who gave it to you? What party did they attend? When did they purchase it? Etc,. I did not know the answers so when the "helper" checked her computer she said she could not find giver. She said I could BUY another top. She said to contact the gift giver and get the receipt number. My thought is if Pampered Chef is not any more customer friendly than this I will not continue to be a customer and will not hesitate to share my feelings with my friends

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pampered Chef and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vegetable steamer from Pampered Chef was poor customer service and no interest in my problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pampered Chef.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Pampered Chef to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

Just to put things in perspective, the item is $11

Denver, Colorado, United States #993700

Do you have any idea how many people try to get something for free and are fraudulent in their escapades?As with ANY company, they obviously cant just send something out to someone because you said it was true!!

You cant even take something back to Walmart and get it replaced without a receipt!

You just need to get a party number and consultant name, it isn't that hard.They did give you a solution, it just wasn't the one that you wanted.