I am very disappointed. I tried the Brie fondant recipe you showed us.

When I took out the tray and it split right in the middle as per picture and the entire melted Brie fell in the oven causing extreme panick to my daughter and I since it burned inside my oven, smoke everywhere, alarm went off and to top it off I burnt my forearm.

We are lucky the cheese didn't burn me or most importantly didn't cause a fire. I know it's not your fault.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of pampered chef baking stone from Pampered Chef and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pampered Chef to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pampered Chef for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Walkertown, North Carolina, United States #1316054

I have had the Medium Platter break on me twice. I have received a 3rd replacement from Pampered chef but I do not trust them.

lpollock_72

The item above is an Entertaining Platter, either Item #1471 (set), 1453 (medium), or 1452 (large) and you should call Customer Service at 1-888-OUR CHEF (1-888-687-2433). While the Entertaining Platters are Microwave-, freezer-, and conventional and convection oven-safe to 450°F, you should ensure that the platter surface is 2/3 covered with food, so that there are no "hot spots" which will possibly cause this to happen.

Just call up CS. They will likely be able to assist you.

If you need further help, I am a consultant. :) Lisa A

Houston, Texas, United States #1273700

Did you reach out to the consultant to see about a replacement? All of the products have warranty and I would be happy to try and resolve the issue for you even though I am not your consultant.

I have the same platter and regularly cook on it in the oven. I'm not familiar with the recipe you were shown though.

If you would like me to look into this for you, please let me know. www.pamperedchefwaco@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/pamperedchefwaco

Bellingham, Washington, United States #1264160

How is it not their fault? Completely faulty product.

I was trying to shop on their site because new catalog was enticing. The online shopping was A N N O Ying. But as I was prematurely exiting my shopping, noticed this site and wanted to check it out because although I have some very good, long standing, dependable can't cook without PC items in my kitchen, I have had issues w about 6-7 items that I could not under any circumstances get reimbursed, replaced, or responded to by the rep or company. They were a financial loss and that's not good.

Now w/ your nappy, unappealing site, when you had someone really do a fantastic job on your catalog and the version given out for online parties, and the losses, you're turning off a customer who could have been a solid investor for you.

I was online looking to stock my adult son's kitchen post college. That's a customer demographic I'm sure.

to Anonymous Grove City, Ohio, United States #1289247

To anonymous in Bellingham, WA. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and wanted to let you know that our PC website has a virtual catalog that you can look at online.

It's just like having a catalog in your hands. I much prefer a catalog myself and think they have done a great job with it. If you go to www.pamperedchef.com click on SHOP then scroll down and on the right side of the screen you'll see a box that says Shop the Interactive Catalog. If you need any help feel free to look me up under Find a Consultant.

My name is Amanda Gray and I'm located in Grove City, OH. Happy shopping!!