Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas.Have not received them yet.

Called Lydia a few times. She has not called back.

This was on 10.3.15.4 months ago.C

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Pampered Chef and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pampered Chef to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pampered Chef pampered chef mini serving spatula for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

Nikisalomone

I am so sorry you're consultant flaked out on you.Nothing ticks me off more than this, because we as consultants are dependent on our reputation.

I would love to help you with this.Please contact me directly at PamperedChefNiki (at) gmail.com, and I will see what I can do about getting you your spatulas.

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more