Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas.Have not received them yet.

Called Lydia a few times. She has not called back.

This was on 10.3.15.4 months ago.C

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Pampered Chef and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pampered Chef to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pampered Chef pampered chef mini serving spatula for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Nikisalomone

I am so sorry you're consultant flaked out on you.Nothing ticks me off more than this, because we as consultants are dependent on our reputation.

I would love to help you with this.Please contact me directly at PamperedChefNiki (at) gmail.com, and I will see what I can do about getting you your spatulas.