Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas.Have not received them yet.

Called Lydia a few times. She has not called back.

This was on 10.3.15.4 months ago.C

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Pampered Chef and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pampered Chef to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pampered Chef pampered chef mini serving spatula for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

Nikisalomone

I am so sorry you're consultant flaked out on you.Nothing ticks me off more than this, because we as consultants are dependent on our reputation.

I would love to help you with this.Please contact me directly at PamperedChefNiki (at) gmail.com, and I will see what I can do about getting you your spatulas.