Review about Pampered Chef Mini Serving Spatula from Los Angeles, California
Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas.Have not received them yet.
Called Lydia a few times. She has not called back.
This was on 10.3.15.4 months ago.C
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Pampered Chef Mini Serving Spatula
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."