Jamaica, Iowa

Do not buy the Professional Cookwear it is suppose to have a lifetime warranty.I replaced 2 skillets no problem.

Now 5 years later they have no record of me buying the Cookwear and I am unable to replace the 2 skillets which have everything stick to them. I am not happy. They do not cover their warranty. I do not have the sales receipt from 10 years ago.

Very disappointed will not buy anything else from Pampered Chef.$500.00 done!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "send me boxes for return of the warranted items for replacement one saute pan and one large skillet" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pampered Chef. The most disappointing about pampered chef cookware from Pampered Chef was lifetime warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pampered Chef.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Pampered Chef to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1236613

If you know something has a lifetime warranty, and that you will need the receipt for the warranty, why do you not keep them?

Bear, Delaware, United States #1236603

"However they had no problem cashing my checks from the many items I have purchased." Of course they had no problem cashing your check for products you purchased. I don't understand how that's an argument?

Hey! Sorry to hear that you are getting the stick, what is the email you used in order to purchase the Items? I can help you fid your warranty!