3.3

Just wanted to pass on what terrible customer service we've received from Pampered Chef.I ordered my wife some new cookware for Christmas, back in early December.

It was on the weekend, and I ordered it online. I ended up ordering the wrong items. I called them at 8 AM on Monday morning, and they said it was to late to cancel the order cause they didn't feel like walking out to the warehouse to stop the order. I got the order, and a return authorization and shipped the items back 2 boxes via Fed Ex, the next day.

I never even opened the boxes. Put paperwork, and wrote RA# on the outside of boxes as they said to. The Fed Ex tracking show they were return delivered on 12/22, and here it is January and with THREE phone calls, and a couple emails later, and they still will not refund me for the items. What's up with that!

Do you think Warren Buffet would agree with this kind of crappy customer service.

I think not.Oh ya, by the way you still owe me $377.00.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $377. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pampered Chef. The most disappointing about pampered chef cookware at Pampered Chef was customer service , but reviewer liked not so good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pampered Chef.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Pampered Chef to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments