1.3
Layout of Store

I recently purchased multiple items - bowls, stone bakers, and executive chef's tools as a house warming gift for my sister, who used to rave about TPC.The items looked great online, but after receiving them I realized that they are lower in quality than similar OXO, Corning and Crate and Barrel items at TWICE the PRICE!!!!

No more! I get it that all of the Consultants, Directors, Executive Directors, National Executive Directors and Corporate need to get paid, but let's get real!

Most of the Pampered Chef items are made in China in the same factories as other brands.Why should I fund a bad sales model??????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced boring products and china made. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pampered chef cookware. Pampered Chef needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pampered chef cookware in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pampered Chef.

Had an Experience with Pampered Chef?

Comments

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Pampered Chef Mini Serving Spatula Review from Los Angeles, California Pampered Chef "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more